REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: 1 to 3 years of relevant experience.
STATUS: Permanent, Full time of 40 hours per week
SALARY: Competitive salary based on work experience.
FLEXIBLE WORKING MODE: A mix of telecommuting and office work. We are following public health safety
guidelines as they evolve.
WORKPLACE: Our head office is located in downtown Montreal, with direct access to public transit (Peel metro
station). Our team is spread across Canada.
Founded in 1982 by Jean-Paul de Lavison, JPdL has become one of the largest event and conference planning companies in Canada.
Its expertise is based on three pillars of activity:
• Design, management and logistics of conferences, congresses and symposiums at local, national and international levels.
• Management of corporate and association events and incentive trips for the Canadian market.
• Design and management of incentive trips, seminars, learning expeditions and professional missions across Canada, adapted to the needs of European clients.
Our dynamic structure is continually adapting, meeting challenges and transforming itself to better meet today’s context and requirements. The need to give meaning to our actions and the desire to get involved to make a difference! The desire to integrate sustainable development issues into our daily activities and to adopt specific eco-responsible actions for the exemplary management of all our events.
• Provide administrative and accounting support;
• Record accounts payable invoices;
• Reconcile credit card deposits;
• Maintain data in our human resources system;
• Bi-weekly payroll processing on the Nethris platform;
• Be the entry point for the human resources department and respond to various requests for information from employees and managers;
• Participation in the staffing process (posting of positions, screening of CVs, telephone interviews, coordination of interviews, reference checks, background checks, etc.);
• Participation in the reception and integration process (welcome email, creation of the employee file, creation
of access, etc.);
• Coordinate the logistics of certain internal events;
• Make recommendations to improve work processes.
• You have a technical DEC in administration or a university degree (BACC) in administration or human resources management;
• You have between 1 to 3 years of relevant experience;
• You are recognized for your attention to detail and thoroughness, your sense of organization and your ability to manage several tasks simultaneously;
• You have an excellent command of the tools of the MS Office 365 suite and a computerized SharePoint environment;
• You have an excellent command of French and English languages both orally and in writing;
• You are recognized for your excellent customer service;
• You demonstrate confidentiality, tact and diplomacy;
• You have an ability to work in a team.
If you feel ready to join the JPdL team, we would love to meet you! Send your curriculum vitae and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate in the subject of the email: Human Resources and Administration Technician.
Thank you for your interest in JPdL. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Note that the use of the masculine must be understood as neutral, having no other purpose than to lighten the presentation of the text.