- Published on 2021-10-12
Logistics Manager in Exhibition and Sponsorship Management
LOCATION: Our head office is located in Montreal and our teams are hybrid across Canada
OFFICE: We are located in downtown Montréal, with direct access to public transit (Peel Metro)
REMOTE WORK: Teleworking is allowed as well as face-to-face work. Presently, we are at 2 days a week in the office.
CONTRACT: Full time with a 3 months trial period
START: October-November 2021
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Minimum 3-5 years
SALARY: According to experience
WHAT SETS US APART
The need to give meaning to our actions and a desire to get involved to make a difference! The desire to integrate the issues of eco-responsibility into our daily activities and adopt specific eco-gestures for an exemplary organization of all our events.
PRESENTATION OF THE COMPANY
Founded in 1982 by Jean-Paul de Lavison, JPdL has grown into one of Canada’s largest event and conference planning companies. Its expertise is based on three pillars of activity:
- JPdL International: Design, management, and logistics of conferences, congresses, and symposia at a local, national and international level.
- JPdL DMC: Management of corporate events and incentive trips for Canadian, American, and South American clientele as well as the Chinese market. We are present across Canada and more particularly in Vancouver, Banff, Lake Louise, Toronto, Ottawa, Tremblant, Montréal, and Québec.
- JPdL Vitamine (a division of JPdL Montréal): design and management of multi-destination incentive programs, seminars, learning expeditions, and professional missions across Canada, adapted to the needs of European clientele.
Our dynamic structure continuously adapts, meets challenges, and transforms to better meet today’s context and requirements. The JPdL International division is in full expansion and our team of motivated and inspired employees is looking for an Exhibition and Sponsorship Logistics Manager who will be able to shake up the codes of the business by integrating new technologies into his or her function in a face-to-face, virtual and hybrid reality and to provide the best practices in sustainable development with all stakeholders.
- Management of the Exhibition and Sponsorship components
- Propose and implement new sponsorship and exhibition opportunities through the prospectus document;
- Plan, coordinate, and follow all exhibition and sponsorship files (timeline, activation grid, prospectus, contracts, invoicing, …);
- Coordinate customer relationships;
- Negotiate and ensure follow-ups with suppliers (graphic designer, audio-visual, virtual platform, decorator, website designer, congress venues, …);
- Ensure the delivery of all exhibitor services.
- Operational follow-up of exhibition and sponsorship projects
- Production monitoring (planning, budget, assembling, registration, agreements);
- Billing, collection, and reconciliation;
- Provide customer service to exhibitors and sponsors.
- On-site supervision
- Face-to-face and virtual management of the exhibition hall.
- Participation in the sales component
- Involvement in the sales of kiosks, sponsorships, and other activities as needed.
- Knowledge of the exhibition and sponsorship industry;
- High level of customer service;
- Bilingualism French/English;
- Excellent written and oral communication (French/English);
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, Asana, Microsoft Office 365 Suite, Teams, Zoom) and a graphic knowledge for basic presentations (Canva, PowerPoint);
- Work within the team dynamics;
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Proactive, meticulous, curious, independent and have a good sense of humor!
If you feel ready to join the JPdL team, we’d love to meet you! Send your curriculum vitae and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please write in the subject line of the email: Logistics Manager in Exhibition and Sponsorship Management
Thank you for your interest in joining JPdL. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.