Marketing and Communication Coordinator
The incumbent will support the marketing activities of various divisions of the organization. He or she will actively participate in the promotion of the JPdL image by implementing strategies while evaluating the results in collaboration with the general management.
• Contribute to the development of a yearly marketing and communication plan, Help determine the objectives to be achieved and establish the various strategies to adopt;
• Produce reports, highlight statistics and trends of marketing activities undertaken, as well as make recommendations;
• Plan the social media calendar, create the content and animate the various social communities;
• Manage and update the website;
• Write and distribute corporate communications, including promotional emails, newsletters, press releases, etc. .;
• Keep informed about new digital marketing practices and trends;
• Support communications and promotional activities of the company;
• Assist the operations team for all event communications aspects related to active projects;
• Support the sales team
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication or other related field of study;
• 3 to 5 years’ experience in similar position;
• French and English fluency, both spoken and written;
• Knowledge of Digital media and Multi-Platform strategies;
• Management and monitoring of social media;
• Knowledges of Web, organic and paid SEO;
• Knowledge of MS Office, WordPress, MailChimp, etc.;
• Interest in information technology;
• Knowledge of graphic design software (an asset);
• Knowledge of CRM software (an asset).
• Can work in a dynamic and changing environment;
• Excellent writing skills;
• Analysis, synthesis and judgment;
• Excellent organizational skills;
• Autonomy, rigor, creativity and curiosity;
• Can work independently or as part of team.
• Available as soon as possible;
• Permanent position, full-time;
• Salary according to experience and qualifications;
• Pension fund, group insurance and benefits;
• Dynamic, friendly work environment and stimulating projects;
• Additional availabilities for occasional travel if needed.
Please, send your resume and a letter of introduction to: email@example.com before January 30, 2019.