INTERNATIONAL - MONTRÉAL - Published on 31 October 2019
You like to be challenged; JPdL is the place for you. For over 35 years, JPdL has been coordinating thousands of events, for international, national or regional clients, and developing captivating programs for groups from 50 to 15,000 participants. Our meticulous organization and reliable logistical support guarantee our clients a flawless program and peace of mind. We have a great staff of professionals and our teamwork is unmatched. Join us and enjoy a fulfilling job.
ROLE AND RESPONSABILITIES
The Registration Coordinator works under the supervision of the Registration Service Manager.
- Consult for sales of registration mandates in cooperation with the Project Manager and the Registration Manager;
- Participate in the registration system programming;
- Operate the events’ secretariat and set up the procedures defined by the Registration Manager;
- Production of reports for Project Managers and clients;
- Management of accounting procedures, with managers and the accounting department;
- Source sub-contracts for various registration-related needs (computer rental, mass-mailing by post or email, badge material, etc.);
- Elaborate the working plan of onsite staff and material resources;
- Strategic monitoring of the trends launched in the sector;
- Assist the Scientific Program Manager in the abstract submission system’s management and the speakers’ management.
- Manage the mobile APP application and process
During the event:
- Coordinate equipment and material set-up on site;
- Coordinate all the logistics for the registration process;
- Supervision of onsite-staff training, in consultation with the Project Manager and the Registration Manager;
- Ensure the daily follow-up of registration procedures, reports’ production and liaise with the project manager and clients.
- Production of final reports for registration;
- Follow-up of the Secretariat until the closing of the project;
- Follow-up of the accounting and project wrap-up.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 2-4 years’ experience in Registration management;
- Experience coordinating registration projects occurring simultaneously;
- Experience in customer service;
- Be familiar with new technologies.
- Excellent customer care;
- Proven leadership skills with a proactive focus; takes initiative and attention to detail;
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills including communications (verbal/written), showing a collaborative, positive and confident outlook
- Efficient management of time and priorities
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to adapt to different situations and/or management methods;
- Bilingualism (spoken/written) French and English required;
- Be curious and always willing to improve your knowledge in the events and technological field;
- Knowledge in housing management is an asset
- Excellent master of the MS Office system ( Word et Excel);
- Skills in data handling and database update;
- Knowledge in the operation of the registration process.
- Knowledge of Aventri or a similar registration system is required;
- Interest in social media and different mobile applications format is an asset.
If you see yourself through the tasks’ description and you feel ready to join the JPdL team, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with subject line: “Registration Coordinator”.
Thank you for your interest, each CV will be examined carefully! We will only advise the selected candidates that have been retained for an interview.