What expertise & technology can do for your events
When you need to organize a local or international convention, a gala, general assembly meetings or online training programs, you can rely on our multidisciplinary team to plan, execute and manage an event, virtual, hybrid or traditional.
Leveraging virtual components and technology to elevate events has been part of our service offering for many years. We know that navigating technology options, solutions, platforms, and their lingo can be overwhelming, so challenge our team to help you create a clear vision of what a successful virtual event looks like.
To facilitate the discovery, selection and delivery phases of your event, we have developed a wide range of services to support you and your team every step of the journey, no matter where you may need to start.
You are thinking about planning a virtual event? Browse our 6 questions to ask yourself to ensure a successful virtual event blog post to find out where to start!
Draft, elevate and bring creative virtual experiences concepts to life
Thorough service offering
- Plan, budget, manage and execute your events (strategic components or turnkey services)
- Build a comprehensive event strategy
- Deliver monetization strategies with fresh sponsorship and revenue-generating opportunities
- Research and recommend the right technology solutions
- Coach and train facilitators, speakers, and internal teams
- Outstanding support to transform your events for a virtual or hybrid delivery
- Design, plan and produce content (printed, web, video, animated)
- Consistency across your (past and future) live events and virtual components
- Data-driven ongoing monitoring and reporting
- Promote, engage, and leverage communities
- Support sustainability strategies
Learn more about JPdL’s sustainability initiatives and green events.
What is JPdL’s value offering?
- Our teams design and build activities and experiences using 38 years of tried and tested experience for today’s context.
- JPdL leverages Aventri, a centralized registration and scientific program management tool to facilitate secure data-driven decision-making and reporting. This scalable platform delivers an overview of your event progress using a detailed dashboard.
- JPdL maintains partnerships with leading event technology providers to ensure all your needs are covered, from a single session event to a multi-day initiative
- JPdL actively contributes to the development of a local and highly versatile event management platform to help elevate the <integrated> virtual experience.
- Our established business network includes content production, studio spaces, leading-edge equipment, new technologies and access to local start-up innovations, standing by for activations.